The 2021 IFAJ eCongress brought together more than a dozen great speakers, from investigative reporter and press freedom hero Jessikka Aro to sustainable development expert Majd Al Naber.
Now all the presentations are available free on the IFAJ website. Just click here to view archived presentations, including:
- Impacts on Global Agricultural Trade: Brexit & China’s Belt and Road Initiative, featuring Phelim O’Neill, Irish Farmers Journal and Carlo Dade, Canada West Foundation
- Virtual Tour: How Belgium Became a Potato Powerhouse, with Steven de Cuyper, Agristo; farmer Amandine Eeckhaut; Kürt Demeulemeester of Inagro and Romain Cools, World Potato Congress
- Impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture, featuring Seta Tutundjian, ICBA; Dr. Majd Al Naber, WANA and freelance journalist Jez Fredenburgh
- Rural Youth & Agriculture, with Claire McCormack, Mediahuis Ireland; Wade Bechtel, Filament; freelancer Ffion Storer Jones and Jodie Gunders of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Freedom of the Press: Journalists Under Pressure, featuring investigative journalist and Putin’s Trolls author Jessikka Aro,
The archive also contains the entire 2021 IFAJ Delegate Assembly as well as the Salute to Denmark—our 2022 World Congress host—and the Star Prize award ceremony.
Special thanks are due to the organizers of this year’s eCongress, including Farah Ayyat of Jordan, Jane Craigie of the UK, Melanie Epp of Belgium and Micke Godtfredsen of Finland.
Please share this link with your guild members and colleagues, and enjoy the outstanding presentations.