The IFAJ presidium has announced some personnel changes in the executive committees.
Beginning in 2012, the committees will have the following chairpersons or co-chairpersons:
- Membership outreach/benefits – co-chairs Lena Johannson, Sweden, and Leigh Radford, Australia.
- Communications – co-chairs Stephen Cadogan, Ireland, and Marianne Mork, Norway.
- Host country liaison – Riitta Mustonen, Finland.
- Professional development – co-chairs Charl Van Rooyen, South Africa, and Allison Finnamore, Canada.
- James Campbell, treasurer, will continue to chair the finance committee along with Steve Werblow, U.S., and Markus Rediger, Senior vice president.
- Master Class program liaison – Jacques Van Outryve.
- Freedom of Press liaison – Hans Siemes.
Further personnel assignments to the committees will be made at the
IFAJ meeting hosted by Messe Berlin at Green Week in January, 2012.